WE ARE THE CENTRAL CALIFORNIA NIKKEI FOUNDATION…
The Central California Nikkei Foundation is a non-profit corporation created to serve the social, cultural, education, economic, and health needs of the Japanese -American community of Central California. The foundation will act as a catalyst for programs and projects that benefit the Japanese-American community and function as a funding agency for such activities.
- To ensure the continuation of the Nikkei Center.
- To address the needs of the seniors of the Central Valley, including housing.
- To coordinate Japanese-American programs and projects within the community, without duplication of service.
- To promote Japanese-American cultural programs.
- To project a positive image of Japanese-Americans to the broader community.
- To act as a funding source for numerous Japanese-American community projects and programs through tax-deductible contributions.